Content marketing is important because it helps companies drive traffic, build trust with consumers, increase conversions, and generate more business.
How do we know?
Because content marketing is a big part of our marketing strategy, and we’ve experienced all of those benefits firsthand.
In this post, we’ll dig deeper into why content marketing is so important, explore a few successful content marketing case studies, and show you how to get started with content marketing today.
Five reasons why you should invest in content marketing
SEO, PPC, email marketing, influencer marketing… with countless marketing channels to focus on, why is content marketing a good, or perhaps even the best choice?
Here are five reasons why content marketing is an important marketing channel:
- Content marketing is a scalable, long-term strategy
- Content marketing helps you nurture and convert leads
- Content marketing helps fuel other marketing channels
- Content marketing helps to educate potential customers
- Content marketing is often cheaper in the long-term
1. Content marketing is a scalable, long-term strategy
If you focus on creating helpful, evergreen content that people are searching for, it has the potential to rank high in Google for more keywords over time. And this generates consistent search traffic growth, like this:
And it’s not blogging-specific. Ever since we put significant effort and resources into growing our…