This video answers the questions
– are Ahrefs DR and Moz DA good link building metrics?
– which metrics should we use in link building?
– why are domain based metrics like DR and DA problematic and misleading?
– which more advanced link building metrics are there for options?
– what is the best possible way to verify links in link building?
– Matt Cutts
– Steve Jobs
– Marcus Tandler
Thanks for inspiration to:
– Bibi Lauri Raven
– Marcus Pentzek
– Bill Hartzer
– Mike Milas
– Steven Kang
– Brent D. Payne
– Barry Schwartz
– and all others I engaged with the last 48 hours on links
Links linked to in the Video
Link 1: https://lrt.at/link-detox-risk+which-link-building-seo-metric
Link 2: https://lrt.at/link-power-link-trust+which-link-building-seo-metric
Link 3: https://ahrefs.com/blog/seo-metrics/#section10
Link 4: https://lrt.at/
Link 5: https://lrt.at/link-redirect-trace+which-link-building-seo-metric
Link 6: https://lrt.at/lrt-power-trust-metric+which-link-building-seo-metric#how-to-read-power-trust
Link 7: https://www.seroundtable.com/google-domain-authority-22906.html
So I had a simple drawing about how to measure links for link building.
Then I decided to add some context and examples. The result is this video.
Enjoy, Christoph C. Cemper