- An optimized content and voice search SEO is crucial to rank higher in search engines.
- Long-tail keywords are the backbone of voice searches.
- Mobile optimization goes hand-in-hand with voice search optimization.
- FAQ sections are your best friend.
Voice search is fast gaining popularity among online users. It is easier, faster, and more conversational as compared to traditional search.
But to make it work, you will require optimized content and focus on voice search SEO. In this article, we will be digging into the eight best practices of optimizing just that.
Before that, what exactly is voice search SEO?
In simple terms, voice search SEO is a technique that optimizes the content, phrases, keywords, metadata, and more to enable your voice search to rank on top whenever a user asks questions. It mainly focuses on the natural language of users and delivers them answers accordingly.
The new 2020 voice search trends
1. Smart speakers are driving voice search adoption
As per emarketer, smart speaker usage is estimated to grow at a compound yearly growth rate of approximately 48% to meet the demands of more than 76 million users by 2020.