Want to jump straight to the answer? The best real estate CRM software is Contactually.
A good real estate CRM software helps your business manage interactions with clients and prospects.
With one, you’ll be able to:
- Record client contact information
- Manage your sales pipeline
- Maintain relationships with previous clients
- Automate mundane tasks or workflows
Whether you’re selling residential or commercial real estate, this guide contains the best real estate CRM software for individual agents to large brokerage firms and everything in between.
The Top 8 Best Real Estate CRM Software
- Contactually – Best Overall Real Estate CRM
- Streak – Best Real Estate CRM for Gmail Integration
- Propertybase – Best for Real Estate Brokerage Firms
- Wise Agent – Best Real Estate CRM for Small Teams
- Real Geeks – Best All-In-One Real Estate Marketing Solution
- CINC – Best Real Estate CRM for Lead Generation
- Rethink CRM – Best Software for Commercial Real Estate (CRE)
- Follow Up Boss – Best Communication tools
After researching dozens of real estate CRM solutions, I’ve narrowed down the top eight that you should consider.
This guide contains the features, benefits, use cases, pricing, and potential drawbacks for each tool on our list.
#1 – Contactually — Best Overall Real Estate CRM
• Starts at $69
• Segment contacts
• Automate personalized messages
• 2 week free trial
• Compare Quotes
Contactually by Compass is our top overall recommendation for…