Improving Customer Experience is one of the top priorities for B2B marketers today. With the challenges of real-world experiences from field marketing to in-person tradeshows all but gone, B2B marketers are focused on figuring out how to maximize digital experiences.
Working with influencers has proven to be an effective solution. In fact, 74% of marketers agree that influencer marketing improves customer and prospect experience with the brand according to the 2020 State of B2B Influencer Marketing Report. But how are B2B brands working with influencers to create those experiences?
To find out, I reached out to Srijana Angdembey, Director of Social Media Marketing at Oracle for this 8th Episode of Inside Influence – Interviews with B2B Influencer Marketing Insiders. During our talk, we discussed:
- How influencer marketing for B2B has changed
- What it takes to be a top B2B influencer marketing professional at a B2B brand
- Top challenges and opportunities for influencer marketing during the pandemic
- How influencer engagement impacts customer experience for B2B companies
- An example of a successful influencer marketing campaign
- Advice for B2B marketers that are considering working with influencers and what to expect
- Trends in influencer content
- Criteria for identifying and partnering with business influencers
- Measures of success for a B2B influencer marketing program
- Influencer marketing after the pandemic and future predictions
Below are some of the highlights of our…