We often complain that PPC reporting can get tiresome and complicated to handle. After all, integrating a vast amount of data and making it easy-to-understand to your clients is no piece of cake. You need time and focus to generate a good report that conveys what you want!
And while we have our fair share of reporting tips, we want to give you reporting advice straight from industry specialists. So, on Ep 35 of PPC Town Hall, join me with our expert panel to get actionable tips and hacks to make a meaningful reporting process, which is much more than just a routine activity.
• Steve Hammer, President at RankHammer
• Andrew Goodman, President at Page Zero Media
When you join you will learn:
• What do clients and managers want from a perfect PPC report?
• Tools and tricks for moving data between systems
• How to find competitive analysis insights more quickly?
► Want to try Optmyzr free for 14 days? Get our free trial.
► Read more about Optmyzr and our Town Hall series.
► Enjoy using Optmyzr? Leave us a review on G2.