* Copyright (c) 2020,
* CANAL+ Group
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS”
* AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE
* LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
* CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
* SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
* INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
* CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
* ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
* POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Category:MIDI/MAXThis invention relates to a hard binder granular material having an increased capacity for flowable admixtures used to maintain uniformity of the density of a cementitious material mixture, and a method for producing it. This invention is directed to the art of adding a flowable material to a cementitious material or to a mixture of a cementitious material and a separate material to produce a mixture having uniform density.
In one method of producing cementitious materials, the admixture is added to the cement by mixing it with the cement as it is poured into the casting molds or as it is added to the self-leveling aggregates of gravel and sand that are used to form a ready-mixed or ready-to-pour construction material, or as it is added to the cementitious mixture that is used to produce a pre-cast or pre-plumbed structural part. When the cement is being mixed with the flowable admixture in a water-powered mixer, it is desirable to maintain uniformity in the density of the mixture produced by the admixture.
A representative example of a flowable admixture that can be employed in this manner is a cement with a lowered viscosity, such as a cement having a Blaine Porosity of less than about 8 and a water absorption capacity of at least about 0.9. The advantage to using such a flowable admixture is that the admixture is mixed with the cement in the water-powered mixer, and it can be contained in the mixer longer than a more viscous material that has a Porosity of greater than about 12 and a water absorption capacity of at least about 1.1. When the density of the cement is uneven because of the different sizes of the particles of cement, the density of the admixture may be made uniform by mixing it with water. It is important that the flowable admixture be added to the cement at the same time and under controlled conditions to produce a cementitious mixture having a uniform density. The same is true for a mixture of a cement and a separate material, such as a self-leveling aggregate of gravel and sand or a pre-cast or pre-plumbed structural part. If the separate material or the admixture is added to the cement before the mixture is poured into the casting molds, a loss in density can occur because of the segregation of the components of the cement mixture.Modulation of protein kinase C activity in liver cells in vitro by free radicals