- If a site has never been promoted, there have been no SEO audits and there are a lot of errors in code, then link building will not help.
- If the company is set up to work in messengers, it can receive subscribers – even without the support.
- SMM is less about direct sales and more about building a link between user and brand, and content plays a primary role in this.
- The main task now is to build an approximate plan to get back to the world and maintain feedback with clients and the team.
- In this article, we discuss marketing strategies during COVID-19 on the lines of contextual advertising, SEO, email, social networks, and more.
Not everyone was as lucky in the pandemic as mask manufacturers, food delivery companies, Zoom, and others. The offline business had to decide: either to quickly move all the work online or limit the business in all directions. In this article, we will discuss marketing strategies during COVID-19.
Simply moving to the Internet is not enough: you need to understand what you are doing, and under the influence of coronavirus, marketing strategy is changing rapidly. I am going to explain what happens with contextual advertising, SEO, messengers, email, and social networks.