Today marks the 4th installment in the Inside Influencer series. I want to thank everyone who has viewed the interviews, made comments and shared with their networks. This week we’re continuing our search to find out what’s working and what’s not within the world of B2B influencer marketing as well as further insights from the 2020 State of B2B Influencer Marketing Report.
Episode 4 of Inside Influence features guest insider, Janine Wegner, Global Thought Leadership Program and Activation Manager at Dell Technologies who our agency TopRank Marketing has the pleasure of working with on influencer content marketing programs like The Zettabyte World – Securing our Data-Rich Future.
Janine and I were able to dig into a topic that I think represents a huge opportunity for influencer integration: the intersection of thought leadership.
Our conversation covered many of the most important topics in B2B influencer marketing including:
- What it takes to be an influencer marketing thought leader when you work at a global B2B brand
- Whether thought leadership and influencer marketing are independent or synergistic disciplines
- How Dell Technologies works with B2B influencers
- The benefits of working with influencers besides building brand awareness and lead generation
- Key insights from the 2020 State of B2B Influencer Marketing Report
- The difference between influencer marketing and influencer relations
- How process is essential for scaling influencer marketing
- Top challenges…