How did I get over 942,000 subscribers without spending money on ads? Plus I am not famous, I’m not funny and I’m not a male model. 😉
I use a formula and it works well to get more YouTube subscribers for any industry and any account.
Even my clients at my marketing agency are using it and it’s working wonders for them. So much so most of them have over 100,000 subscribers now.
Now before I teach you how to get more subscribers, let me give you a quick overview…
How to Get More YouTube Subscribers
There’s a simple formula that I go into this article to getting more YouTube subscribers (which you can read below.
- Hook people with your intro
- Ask them to subscribe
- Create videos that are around 10 minutes long
- Ask people to leave comments (this is how you go viral)
- Respond to every comment with an answer and question
- Leverage YouTube shorts
- Run contests
- Do keyword research and use keywords within your title
- Optimize your thumbnails for click-through
- Promote your video hard in the first 24 hours through email/push notifications
- Don’t forget to upload the transcription
If you want to learn formula in-depth just keep reading below and I will go over what I just covered above. Or if you want the short version you can also watch the video below.
Give Your Channel a Theme to Gain YouTube Subscribers
Before you do anything, you need to give your channel a theme.
If you look at many of the top YouTube channels, you’ll notice that many of them stick to a theme.
Take a look…