We Asked the Experts is a series designed to provide you with the most relevant insights from local search experts. Each month we’ll cover a different question and share insights from key figures in the local SEO community in an effort to help you further your knowledge and strategy.
Have any of the following ever happened to you?
- You’ve got a handful of clients, but you never or rarely have calls with them
- You do have calls with your clients but you have to send a bunch of emails before you can get them on the phone
- You share links to reports with clients, but have no idea if they’re reading them
- Your client is resistant to your input or ideas
- Your clients still won’t follow your advice and respond to customer reviews
If you’re sitting there nodding your head, then I’m afraid to say it sounds like you’ve got an unengaged client on your hands.
Don’t take it personally; unengaged clients can be a part of agency life.
Perhaps they weren’t convinced enough in the first place, or they’re just too busy and under-resourced to dedicate time to local SEO right now, maybe they thought hiring you was job done and that’s where their part of the relationship concluded.
Whatever the reason, your job as an agency or freelancer is to keep your clients engaged.
Who better to advise on keeping clients engaged and invested with local SEO work than our trusted roster of local search pros?
This issue of ‘We Asked the Experts’ sees 10 local SEO experts extend…