Applicant tracking software (ATS) saves your HR team lots of time sorting candidates and moving them through the hiring and onboarding process.
Greenhouse is specifically designed to make applicant tracking more manageable and efficient with its suite of recruiting and onboarding tools.
Plus, its onboarding features provide a one-of-a-kind experience for new hires that other ATS options don’t offer.
I’ve dug deep into Greenhouse to see what sets it apart from competitors and how it stands up against some of our top picks.
Read on for an in-depth review.
Greenhouse Pros and Cons
- Interview scorecards reduce bias
- Customizable recruiting workflow
- Simple, straightforward job setup
- Customizable offer templates save time
- Lots of integrations
- Extensive knowledge base
- Can be buggy with specific tasks
- Separate pricing for recruiting and onboarding
- Lacking in collaboration features
- User interface options can be overwhelming
- No customized training for new users
Compare The Best Applicant Tracking Providers
We reviewed dozens of applicant tracking providers and narrowed them down to the best options.
How Greenhouse Compares to Top Applicant Tracking Software
Greenhouse has both recruiting and onboarding solutions for businesses to move through the hiring process smoothly. Its job-posting and candidate-sourcing tools help automate your pipeline, and reports ensure hiring and onboarding…