- LinkedIn Stories feature allows you to create a video that runs no longer than 20 seconds and host it on your profile.
- The format will help kickstart conversations and nurture the relationships that are core to everything that happens on LinkedIn.
- These are a good way for brands to share a behind-the-scenes peek into their business’ professional moments.
- The feature is expected to promote business content in an area whose netizens are purely composed of professionals, thus helping users build relationships with followers.
- The feature has been rolled out in select countries, with plans to introduce it to a new country every week or so.
Did you know that more than 500 million people watch an Instagram Story every day, and over one-third of those videos are business-related? In a fresh respite for professionals and businesses who would until now take recourse to Instagram to publicize their business, LinkedIn stories have arrived to help professionals share their on-the-fly moments. Much like Instagram Stories, the LinkedIn Stories feature allows you to create a video that runs no longer than 20 seconds and host it on your profile. Once the “story” has been uploaded, it will be accessible by people for an entire day before it goes away.
According to LinkedIn, the feature was a long time coming. Pete Davies, the head of Consumer Products at LinkedIn, was quoted…