In their 2019 review, Twitter stated that on average their platform holds 139 million monetizable daily active users. Combine this with a 20% rise in engagement rate year on year and it’s a recipe for success in reaching your target audience.
If you want to utilize what Twitter can do for you and maximize your investment in the platform, read on.
Campaigns: Awareness, consideration, or conversion?
When you create a new campaign, you will be faced with three core objectives: Awareness, consideration, and conversion. Given that Twitter is identified as the #1 platform for discovery, generating awareness is their greatest strength so bear this in mind when planning your campaign.
Here are your options:
- Reach: Show your tweets to users that match your targeted audience
- Video Views: Encourages users to view your videos
- Pre-roll views: Show your ads on premium content
- Followers: Encourage users to follow your Twitter page
- App installs: Download your app
- Clicks: Direct users off Twitter
- Tweet engagements: Encourage users to interact with your tweets
- App Engagement: Encourage users to interact with your app
If your conversion action isn’t an app engagement, you can opt for ‘consideration – clicks’ to direct users to the page in which they can convert.
Ad Groups: The More the Merrier?
The number of ad groups you have predominantly comes down to budgeting: Do you want to control daily spend on each audience? You can only set daily budgets at the…