The latest edition of Inside Influence features B2B Influencer Marketing “OG”, Amisha Gandhi, VP Influencer Marketing & Communications at SAP. At TopRank Marketing, we’ve had the pleasure of working with Amisha for several years on a variety of influencer marketing programs from the launch of SAP Leonardo to developing a virtual reality experience featuring influencers for use at tradeshows.
In this 6th episode of Inside Influence, I talk with Amisha about the power of how creating mutual value between B2B brands and influencers drives returns across the customer lifecycle. Of course we also hit a few highlights of the 2020 State of B2B Influencer Marketing Report.
In this 6th Episode of Inside Influence, we cover:
- The impact of the pandemic on influencer marketing for B2B brands
- How influencer marketing fits in the marketing mix
- What mutual value creation means for B2B brands and influencers
- The difference between B2C and B2B influencer marketing
- When to pay influencers
- Why Always-On influencer marketing is more powerful than campaigns alone
- How to win budgets for influencer marketing programs
- Where agencies can be most helpful for B2B brands with influencer marketing
- Top B2B influencer marketing mistakes
- Looking forward to post-pandemic influencer marketing
Here are a few highlights with the full video interview embedded below.
You know as much as anyone the impact that the pandemic has had on people’s lives and on business. What has the impact been when it…