June. School is out (was it ever in?) No more warm weather teasers. Accordions abound (What? We’ll get to that later). June is filled with freedom and fresh air, so you can’t afford stale marketing campaigns! While it’s important to identify and harness content types and topics that resonate with your audience, it’s equally as important to step out of your comfort zone and add some color and authenticity to your communication.
And thankfully, June has tons of great causes and holidays to make your summer marketing campaigns hot!
In this post, we’re going to set you up for free and easy June marketing wins so you can stay connected with your customers and attract even more of them.
- A list of June awareness causes, themes, national days, and holidays.
- Over 50 creative ideas for incorporating them into your articles, posts, events, and promotions.
- Real examples of these ideas in action.
Without further ado, let’s kick this thing off.
June national awareness causes and themes
Here are the overarching focal points of June that you can use as a compass for your social media posts, blogs, emails, and promotions.
- Give a Bunch of Balloons Month
- DJ Month
- Zoo and Aquarium Month
- LGBTQIA Pride Month
- Men’s Health Month
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month
- Camping Month
- Great Outdoors Month
- Homeownership Month
- Iced Tea Month
- PTSD Awareness Month
- Safety Month
- Accordion Awareness Month (who knew?)
June holidays and observance
There is an observance day…