2. Digital Media and Marketing Certificate – Duke University Continuing Studies
This self-paced online digital marketing course provides students with knowledge of the top eight disciplines in the field.
It consists of a combination of roughly 350 hours of instructor-led training and self-study that must be completed within 12 months of enrollment.
The non-credit course is aligned to the OMCP® certification and designed to prepare learners for the OMCA and OMCP certification exams. Learners must register separately for the OMCP exams.
In addition, this course prepares students for Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, and Microsoft Bing certification exams.
Students will gain hands-on exposure to today’s top digital marketing tools, including Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, YouTube and Video Marketing, Twitter Advertising, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, and Google Analytics. Access to labs from Mimic Pro and Mimic Social gives learners the opportunity to simulate paid and social media campaigns using real-world data and analytics.
It is suitable for:
- Professionals looking to boost their existing digital marketing skills.
- Individuals who want to start a new career in digital marketing.
Consisting of nine modules, students must complete at least six of the eight advanced modules to qualify for the DMCA certification of completion:
- Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) – required to move on to advanced modules
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization
- Advanced Content…