http://blue.host/6rh4302rXXE — PPC, which stands for pay-per-click advertising, is one of the best ways to attract visitors to your website. In this video we’ll explain PPC, CPC, and CPM and will help you determine if PPC is right for your business.
PPC is a method of online marketing that allows you to put ads in strategic places all over the internet. The best part: you only pay a fee when your ad is clicked. Instead of attracting visitors organically, you’re essentially buying visits to your site. The fee for PPC, which is typically called the cost per click (CPC), ranges widely. In the United States the average is between $1 and $2. That means some clicks are as cheap as a few pennies while others total more than $50.
So how do you know if PPC is right for your small business? Here are a few reasons we think it’s helpful:
1. PPC is extremely targeted, allowing you to show your ads to who you want, when you want. That means you can target potential customers based on where they’re located, what device they’re using, or even their gender.
2. PPC makes it possible to retarget visitors. Retargeting means advertising to people who have visited your site but didn’t make a purchase. Consider this: only two people out of every 100 visitors to a site will convert to customers. Retargeting means you don’t have to let that 98 percent of your traffic go to waste.
3. PPC is affordable; you only pay when your ad is actually clicked. Even if getting that one click costs $15 but the product you’re selling costs $400, you’re still get a great return on investment.
4. PPC is trackable. It’s easy to see which ads are performing well and which ones aren’t getting clicks.
5. PPC works fast. Building up good SEO takes time, but putting up a PPC ad can lead to immediate results, getting your site at the top of the search results page.
VISIT THE BLUEHOST BLOG FOR MORE WEBSITE TIPS
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL
CONNECT WITH US