In This TAS Episode:
• PPC “How To”
• Guest Ty Rooney
• Done For You PPC Service
Download Transcript for this Episode: http://theamazingseller.com/ts164
OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE OF THE AMAZING SELLER
▪ [0:04] Scott’s introduction to the podcast!
▪ [1:12] How you can get the transcripts from every episode.
▪ [2:11] How Ty Rooney got started selling items online and what his business does now.
▪ [6:20] How this episode came about: the backstory.
▪ [7:17] The service Ty and Scott came up with to help folks with PPC.
▪ [11:50] Why one bad review can hurt you.
▪ [15:39] The importance of keeping on top of your PPC campaigns.
▪ [17:08] What you can do to handle your PPC campaigns better.
▪ [18:50] Step one: Create an auto campaign & 2 to 3 manual campaigns.
▪ [21:40] Step two: Set your goals.
▪ [24:10] Step three: Wait a week before you touch anything.
▪ [25:01] Step four: Look at your results to determine which keywords are working best.
▪ [28:45] When is it time to pause a PPC campaign?
▪ [30:00] How PPC gives you real data on your actual sales and how you can use it.
▪ [33:10] Step five: Keep digging in to refine your campaigns.
▪ [40:00] The new “Bid Plus” feature on Amazon PPC.
▪ [42:00] What Ty has created as a “done for you” service to manage your PPC.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
http://TheAmazingSeller.com/manage – get on Ty’s list to try out his beta package.
http://JungleFlippers.com – sell or buy an Amazon private label company
Listen to more FBA Talk at http://theamazingseller.com FBA Private Label discussion on how to build and Amazon Business.
Check out my Weekly Workshop Link: http://theamazingseller.com/workshop/
Checkout my book ’AMAZON SELLING BLUEPRINT’ at http://theamazingseller.com/book
Discounted Amazon Seller Tools: http://theamazingseller.com/resources