SEO is one of the most popularly used techniques to attract sizeable traffic and obtain high ranking in the search results (SERP). Webmasters often segregate SEO techniques into two segments; On Page SEO and Off Page SEO.
What is meant by On Page SEO?
On Page SEO can be referred to as all the activities conducted within a website like description, title, keywords, content, linking, etc. On Page SEO technique means designing and building a website so that it is search engine friendly.
What is meant by Off Page SEO?
Off Page SEO can make any website largely visible and popular over the internet. It gives the website high visibility and improvises its position in the SERPs.
While optimising your portal or website, there are numerous factors to be considered for gaining optimum website performance. According to search engine optimisation agency experts, both On Page and Off Page techniques are equally important and can do wonders to strengthen your online marketing strategy. The combination of both off page as well as on page techniques can give you excellent positive results.
Essential components or factors of On Page SEO used by the best SEO company webmasters are as follows:
- Superior Content – This includes good quality and original content that consists of blogs, articles, info-graphics, and high-quality pictures. A website with low-quality images and poor content has no chance of surviving in the competitive online world.
- Internal Links – The term internal linking refers to a process of creating links within the website pages. This helps the search engines ascertain the primary web pages and other pages. Internal linking facilitates easy navigation within the website and stalls the visitors for a while.
- Giving Titles and Short Descriptions – A unique title and a Meta description is necessary to distinguish your website details from other websites. During the search results, only the main gist and title of your website is visible to the users. Therefore, it has to be short yet descriptive.
- Formatting the Website – Formatting a website is the main feature of On Page SEO. Optimisation of original images using ALT tags and giving importance to main content over secondary content, these things are looked after during formatting. Without correct formatting, a website loses its sheen; all primary and secondary content would be jumbled and mixed up.
- Uniform Resource Locator – URL structure is the most crucial part of any On Page SEO strategy. The permanent links i.e. the URL of every page are used to describe the web pages to both the search engines and the visitors. A URL has to be factually correct and very relevant to the website theme. It should also be short, crisp and expressive.
Let us consider some best Off Page SEO techniques popularly used by search engine optimisation services for this year:
- Social Networking Sites – If you want your business to flourish and get popular, communicating with a wide range of audience through social media platforms is the best tactics. The more back links you gain, the more chances you get for development and growth of your business.
- Submission to Forums – It is essential to make a connection with an online forum community that relates to your site’s ideology. Replying to threads, answering to queries, giving out helpful suggestions are some of the ways to connect with a forum community.
- Submitting Articles – Make a detailed research and try to submit all your articles in a high-quality Page Rank article submission directory. For that, your content needs to be original, unique and classy. Poor quality content with useless keyword stuffing may get out-rightly rejected. The articles also should have the perfect titles and slotted in a relevant category.
- Submitting Videos – If you desire to optimise your website with images and videos, then you have to find popular video submission portals. It is important to provide the correct title, Meta tags and descriptions, and appropriate reference links before the submission. Video submission sites have high PR and they can provide your website with best quality back links.